- STEP 1 – Sunflower V Square
- Painted in the photo realistic using airbrush
- STEP 2 – Yellow Background
- STEP 3 – Painting a selected area from SunflowerV into the Yellow Background
- STEP 4 – After completion I crop the new painting. I love to crop and find a exciting compositions.
- Note the painting was completed in the horizontal format of the background, and then cropped into a vertical format.
- Sunflower VI is the first of many compositions that I intend to do using Sunflower V Square as my model.
- KEEP WATCHING.
copy and paste it into the bottom of your content, immediately before the tag of each page you are planning to track.