Wine Bottle Art Burgundy wineis a print of an original painting by artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson. Hostess Gift
CUTTING BOARD DESCRIPTION + MEASUREMENTS
- Artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson painted the original painting.
- This board is functional art for the counter and table.
- These textured glass cutting boards sizes : 8″x11″ he textured glass is healthy and durable.
- The dominant color is Burgundy
- These boards are stain and scratch resistant. Silicone feet protect the counter and tables.
FEATURES – Wine Bottle Art – Glass Cutting Board
- 3 mm tempered glass is safe for temperatures up to 400 degrees F or or 204 degrees C.
- Al Jacobson prints the boards. He uses a printing process called dye sublimation.
- A heat press is used to embed the ink into a special coating on the backside of the board. The colors are brilliant and stay that way after years of use.
- Glass cutting boards are great for slicing, dicing, mincing and serving.
- CARE: Glass cutting board may be handwashed only with mild detergent and water.
OVERVIEW – Wine Bottle Art
- Wine Bottle Art, Cutting Board is the best functional art gift for the home chef.
- Board is perfect as a cheese and crackers serving tray
- The perfect gift for your friends and family. Hostess Gift. A gift for the bridal shower, anniversary, and holidays.
- Don’t forget to treat yourself to a Wine Bottle Art Cutting Board!
- Wine Bottle Art, cutting board is perfect for the home bar.
- Keep extra cutting boards in your gift closet for that last minute gift.
- Email me with questions at email@example.com
- Allow between 3 and 5 business days for your item to be made and packed.
- After that all items are shipped by USPS.
- USPS is our shipper of choice for speedier service.
- If P.O. box is your preference, order will be shipped via USPS
- Gift cards and personal message are available on request
- Orders are not returnable, refundable or exchangeable.
- I do my best to photograph the colors true to life. Some monitors display colors differently.
- Please allow some variation from what you see on your screen and what you see in real life.
See More Cutting Boards
Semi monthly specials on select items, clearance and more.
MEET THE ARTISTS SERIES...
I’ve written stories about the 50+ years of my Art Career.
People have always told me to write a book about my very interesting life.
Well here it is in an easy to read email format.
You’ll get one short chapter weekly in your inbox.
I’m getting replies weekly, of how much people are enjoying my adventures in art.
I hope you”ll enjoy them too. Let me know. I’d love to hear from you.
QUESTIONS Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org