CHARCUTERIE BOARD Talavera Tile
Talavera Tile Charcuterie Boad is a print of an original painting by artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson.
While it’s true that serving charcuterie can be expensive, you shouldn’t let the cost deter you from trying out the trend.
You’ll want your charcuterie board to include not just meats, but also cheeses, spreads, olives, and dried fruit.
To save money, you should raid your own kitchen cabinets before heading to the store.
“Chances are, you probably already have a lot of ingredients on hand,”
Specifically, your budget charcuterie board can make the most of pickles and olives from the fridge, as well as condiments like mustards and jams.
If you have any dried fruits and nuts, those can also be added to your board, along with all kinds of crackers.
DESCRIPTION + MEASUREMENTS
– Tempered glass Charcuterie board Talavera tile come in Large 11”x15”
- Charcuterie Board Talavera Tile Paintings are an original painting by artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson.
- Board is Stain and Scratch resistant. It includes 4 non-slip silicone feet.
- Glass boards are also perfect serving trays.
ADVANTAGES OF GLASS CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
Sanitary: Glass cutting boards have a non-porous surface, meaning no residue of the food cut remains after cleaning. The non-porous surface also hates the growth of bacteria that may grow in cracks or pores of other types of cutting boards.
Easy to clean: Glass cutting boards should be Hand Washed only. Clean cutting boards with soap and water. No harsh chemicals are necessary.
Beautiful as displays in your kitchen: Glass cutting boards are beautiful and elegant. Use glass boards for food preparation and use them proudly to serve.
Odorless and stainless: Glass cutting boards hate bacterial growth and do not absorb food juices. Therefore, they do not smell or get permanent stains on their surfaces.
Durable: Glass cutting boards are made of durable tempered glass and can last up to 5 years. Their surfaces do not wear like other materials.
Affordable: Glass cutting boards are affordable and are not as expensive as you would think.
Require little maintenance: Glass cutting boards require little maintenance. Unlike other types of cutting boards, you would not need any special routine to make them last longer.
Don’t store them: Glass cutting boards are functional pieces of art. Keep them out on your countertop to add beauty to your cooking areas.
ABOUT THE BOARDS
The high quality non-porous glass boards are made in our California studios, using dye sublimation printing.
– A heat press embeds the ink into a special coating on the backside of the board. Colors remain brilliant for years.
– Boards are ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing. They are best when used to cut fruits, vegetables, cheese, breads and other food types that would not need excessive force.
– They are not ideal for chopping. You should chop on wood and cut on glass to save your knives.
– Talavera Tile Charcuterie board are exclusive paintings by Jackie Medow-Jacobson
– Unique kitchen gifts. Beautiful gifts for the kitchen chef.
– Keep a cutting board next to the range as a spoon rest and next to the toaster. Serve toast to the table.
– Great gift for her or for him.
– These pieces of art and will keep the compliments coming from your guests.
– Remember beautiful gifts for her or his special occassions.
– Ideal mom, sister, grandmother, hostess, birthday, bridal shower, anniversary, and holiday gifts.
– Do not forget to treat yourself to a beautiful gift also!
– Keep extras in your gift closet.
– A perfect idea for your last minute gift need
– Orders are not returnable, refundable and exchanged.
– Be aware that that the colors of the photographs are true to life.
– All monitors display colors differently.
– Please allow some variation from what you see on your screen and what you see in real life.
– Orders are not returnable, refundable or exchanged. but if you have a problem please phone or text.
SHIPPING INFORMATION – FREE SHIPPING
Allow between 3 and 5 business days for your item to be made and packed.
After that all items are shipped by USPS.
USPS is our shipper of choice for speedier service.
- Let us know if you prefer FedEx shipping which takes longer.
You will receive specials by email, twice monthly. Be the first to hear about new arrivals and exclusive offers.
visit us at https://www.jackiejacobson.com
Instagram follow https://www.Instagram.com/jacobsonjackie
Facebook follow https://www.facebook.com/JackieJacobsonArt
QUESTIONS: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See More Cutting Boards
There are no reviews yet.