Hummingbird Bougainvillea Cutting Board is a print of an original painting. Hostess gift.
CUTTING BOARD DESCRIPTION + MEASUREMENTS
- Artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson painted the original painting.
- This board is functional art for the counter and table.
- OVERSTOCK These textured glass cutting boards sizes : 8″x11″
- The textured glass is healthy and durable.
- The dominant color is Blue and Mage oo
- These boards are stain and scratch resistant. Silicone feet protect the counter and tables.
- 3 mm tempered glass cutting boards is safe for temperatures up to 400 degrees F or or 204 degrees C.
- Al Jacobson prints the boards. He uses a printing process called dye sublimation.
- A heat press is used to embed the ink into a special coating on the backside of the board. The colors are brilliant and stay that way after years of use.
- Glass cutting boards are great for slicing, dicing, mincing and serving.
- CARE: Glass cutting board may be handwashed only with mild detergent and water.
- Hummingbird Bougainvillea Cutting Board is the best functional art gift.
- For instance, it is perfect for the home chef.
- Board is also perfect as a cheese and crackers serving tray.
- The perfect gift for your friends and family.
- ostess gift.
- A gift for bridal shower, anniversary, and holidays.
- Don’t forget to treat yourself to a gift.
- For instance a Hummingbird Bougainvillea Cutting Board!
- Keep the board near the toaster. You bring toast to the table in style.
- Use the cutting board as a spoon rest.
- Also use the board as art for the kitchen.
- Keep extra cutting boards in your gift closet for that last minute gift.
- Email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow between 3 and 5 business days for your item to be made and packed.
- After that all items are shipped by USPS.
- USPS is our shipper of choice for speedier service.
- If P.O. box is your preference, order will be shipped via USPS
- Gift cards and personal message are available on request
- Orders are not returnable, refundable or exchangeable.
- I do my best to photograph the colors true to life.
- Above all some monitors display colors very differently.
- Please allow some variation from what you see on your screen. And what you see in real life.
See More Cutting Boards
Semi monthly specials on select items, clearance and more.
QUESTIONS Email Me: email@example.com