GREEK TILE CHARCUTERIE BOARD
Greek Tile Charcuterie Board is a print of an original painting by artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson.
While it’s true that serving charcuterie can be expensive, you shouldn’t let the cost deter you from trying out the trend.
You’ll want your charcuterie board to include not just meats, but also cheeses, spreads, olives, and dried fruit.
To save money, you should raid your own kitchen cabinets before heading to the store.
“Chances are, you probably already have a lot of ingredients on hand,”
Specifically, your budget charcuterie board can make the most of pickles and olives from the fridge, as well as condiments like mustards and jams.
If you have any dried fruits and nuts, those can also be added to your board, along with all kinds of crackers.
DESCRIPTION + MEASUREMENTS
-Greek Tile Charcuterie board comes in Large Size 11”x15”
- Greek Tile Charcuterie Board is an original painting by artist Jackie Medow-Jacobson.
- Board is Stain and Scratch resistant. It includes 4 non-slip silicone feet.
- Glass boards are also perfect serving trays.
ADVANTAGES OF GREEK TILE CHARCUTERIE BOARD
- Sanitary: Glass cutting boards have a non-porous surface, meaning no residue of the food cut remains after cleaning. The non-porous surface also hates the growth of bacteria that may grow in cracks or pores of other types of cutting boards.
- Easy to clean: Glass cutting boards should be Hand Washed only. Clean cutting boards with soap and water. No harsh chemicals are necessary.
- Beautiful as displays in your kitchen: Glass cutting boards are beautiful and elegant. Use glass boards for food preparation and use them proudly to serve.
- Odorless and stainless: Glass cutting boards hate bacterial growth and do not absorb food juices. Therefore, they do not smell or get permanent stains on their surfaces.
- Durable: Glass cutting boards are made of durable tempered glass and can last up to 5 years. Their surfaces do not wear like other materials.
- Affordable: Glass cutting boards are affordable and are not as expensive as you would think.
- Require little maintenance: Glass cutting boards require little maintenance. Unlike other types of cutting boards, you would not need any special routine to make them last longer.
- Don’t store them: Glass cutting boards are functional pieces of art. Keep them out on your countertop to add beauty to your cooking areas.
ABOUT THE CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
SHIPPING INFORMATION – FREE SHIPPING
- Allow between 3 and 5 business days for your item to be made and packed.
- After that all items are shipped by USPS.
- USPS is our shipper of choice for speedier service.
- Let us know if you prefer FedEx shipping which takes longer.