“Santorini Stairs” painting by artist Jackie Jacobson is transformed into beautiful ceramic 6 tile art mural.
Jacobson said, “Of all the islands visited, this is definitely one of my favorites. It’s the white and blue buildings against the bluest sky and water. This is a must see island for anyone traveling the Greek islands.”
Santorini Stairs, the second in the Santorini series, has been added to Tile Art for home or office.
How To Get a “WOW” From Your Friends
- Hang a tile art painting by Jacobson in your home or office.
- Tile art is a very unique choice of artwork
- Display your small framed murals anywhere that you need great small artwork.
- Group several pieces for a larger and dramatic display.
- Your distinctive tile art mural pieces will make you the envy of your guests.
Framed Mural Size: 10″ x 15″
IDEA: Mix and Match with these favorites or view the complete mural collection.
Shipping USA & CANADA – FREE
Murals – Ceramic Tile Art – Size: 10 x 15 Framed
- Glossy Mural – Ceramic Tile
- Framed in Gallery Black
- 6 each – 4.25 inch x 4.25 inch ceramic tiles show off these unique paintings by Jackie Jacobson
- Frame Size: 10 inch x 15 inch
- Hang in bathrooms and kitchens – Perfect Art where water splashes
- Group in pairs – Make a statement
- Display Decorative Tiles Murals – Art on an Easel
How is the Tile Art Made?
Dye sublimation is the process used to decorate the ceramic coaster, using The Tile Master™ heat press. Epson Inkjet printers and sublimation inks print the transfers used to sublimate the tile coasters with unique artwork by Jackie Jacobson.
The one absolute requirement of this process is that the tiles must have a polymer coating on them. When a tile is decorated using the sublimation process the image is transferred into the polymer coating and actually becomes a part of it.
The tile art coasters are manufactured in the Jackie Jacobson Studios in the Palm Springs area. Stop by the studios for a tour of the tile art production.
Join Me in the Studio
Are You Visiting Palm Springs Soon?
What should you do on the weekend in the Palm Springs area?
- Shop and have fun at the largest Street Fair in the area?
- 340 Vendors
- Arts – Crafts – and much more
- Free Parking
- Free Admission
Meet me at the College of the Desert Street Fair. I’m in booth #75, every Saturday and Sunday, October – May.
Personal Studio Tour
Call ahead for an appointment to have your tour of my studio and gallery in Palm Springs. 760.831.1190. I love spending time with people who are interested in art, painting and meeting the artist. Recent visitors from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Vancouver BC have all enjoyed their art studio visits. If your vacation brings you to Palm Desert Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, Banning, Yucca Valley, East Hemet, Coachella, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Twentynine Palms, or any other close by city, then definitely drop by when you are in the area. “>