CANVAS ART PRINTS
Bamboo has become a popular element in today’s home decor. And at the same time, my bamboo art prints are enjoying much attention among collectors. This week … featuring Bamboo Leaves paintings by artist Jackie Jacobson (that would be me)
- Each limited edition giclee print on canvas is individually created by artist…Jackie Jacobson.
- They are archival museum quality & are created from Jackie Jacobson’s original paintings.
- Every print is numbered & hand-signed by Jackie Jacobson and has a UV & water- resistant coating!
- No glass is necessary.
- Editions are 99 of each size.
- All canvas giclee prints on this site are archival prints. That means that the print was created with only the highest quality pigmented archival inks. Pigmented inks are the only inks on the market that will last your lifetime.
FRIDAY FEATURE BONUS…
Select your favorites Bamboo Leaves Art Prints – Free Shipping on any Bamboo Canvas art pieces purchased this week. Special good thru 3/27/11.
- Order by email to email@example.com
- by phone 760.831.1190
Tile Art – Bamboo
Coasters Size: 4.25″ x 4.25″
IN STOCK – ORDER NOW
Mix and Match with these favorites or view the complete coasters collection.
- Glossy Ceramic Tile Coaster
- Bottom Surface: 3.75 inch x 3.75 inch cork back to protect counter tops and tables or any surface the tile sits on.
- Display Fine Art Coaster on an Easel
- Use as a Table Coaster or Bar Coaster
- Hang as Wall Art
- Kitchen Tile Back-splash – Decorative Tile
More About Bamboo…
Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world. In a single day, a bamboo plant can grow an average of up to 23.6 inches, and certain species have been measured to grow as much as 47.6 inches in one 24-hour period. However, bamboo is not a type of wood, but a type of grass. It grows most abundantly in the East and Southeast Asian regions of the world.
For many centuries bamboo has also had major cultural significance in countries like China, where bamboo is a symbol of longevity.
Are You Visiting Palm Springs Soon?
What should you do on the weekend in the Palm Springs area?
- Shop and have fun at the largest Street Fair in the area?
- 340 Vendors
- Arts – Crafts – and much more
- Free Parking
- Free Admission
Meet me at the College of the Desert Street Fair. I’m in booth #75, every Saturday and Sunday, October – May.
Personal Studio Tour
Call ahead for an appointment to have your tour of my studio and gallery in Palm Springs. 760.831.1190.
I love spending time with people who are interested in art, painting and meeting the artist.
Recent visitors from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Vancouver BC have all enjoyed their art studio visits. If your vacation brings you to Palm Desert Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, Banning, Yucca Valley, East Hemet, Coachella, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Twentynine Palms, or any other close by city, then definitely drop by when you are in the area.