Update your home with Flower Paintings
“Add these NEW Giclee Prints to your collection ”
Canvas Art – Giclee Prints
In the latest series of Flower Paintings – Canvas Art – Artist Jackie Jacobson captures the beauty of flowers in her paintings.
Enhance your Home with Affordable Canvas Art
Transform your home decor into a garden of flower paintings that you will enjoy all year long.
These Flower Paintings will do just that…to any room in your home.
Who doesn’t love having fresh flowers? Now you will.
Canvas Art Features:
- Gallery wrapped edges – no framing required
- Canvas Art print is numbered and hand-signed by the artist
- Archival quality canvas art print
- Ready to hang
- Made by the artist in USA
- Hanging hardware attached
- Heavy duty wooden stretcher bars
Square Canvas Sizes : 20 x 20 30×30 40×40
Long Canvas Sizes : 16 x 30 20 x 40
Click Image to Enlarge
- Each limited edition giclee print on canvas is individually created by artist…Jackie Jacobson.
- They are archival museum quality prints
- Created from Jackie Jacobson’s original paintings.
- Every print is numbered & hand-signed by Jackie Jacobson and has a UV & water- resistant coating!
- No glass is necessary.
- Editions are 99 of each size.
- All canvas giclee prints on this site are archival prints. That means that the canvas print was created with only the highest quality pigmented archival inks.
- Pigmented inks are the only inks on the market that will last your lifetime.
Call To Order – Questions – Comments
- Call 760.831.1190 or email the artist @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You Visiting Palm Springs Soon?
What should you do on the weekend in the Palm Springs area?
- Shop and have fun at the largest Street Fair in the area?
- 340 Vendors
- Arts – Crafts – and much more
- Free Parking
- Free Admission
Meet me at the College of the Desert Street Fair. I’m in booth #75, every Saturday and Sunday, October – May.
Personal Studio Tour
Call ahead for an appointment to have your tour of my studio and gallery in Palm Springs. 760.831.1190. I love spending time with people who are interested in art, painting and meeting the artist. Recent visitors from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Vancouver BC have all enjoyed their art studio visits.
If your vacation brings you to Palm Desert Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, Banning, Yucca Valley, East Hemet, Coachella, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Twentynine Palms, or any other close by city, then definitely drop by when you are in the area.
11 Reasons Why You Should Have Subscribed to Jackie Jacobson Months Ago.