My Mom’s name was Rose. I called her Bessie ! When my friends asked why… I quoted William Shakespeare – “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
And then I started to paint and read this quote by Henri Matisse –“There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.”
In the words of Gertrude Stein – “A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.”
Roses need to be seen and enjoyed. They’ll live for years and years, wherever you display them.
- Select from these top collectible 2010 coaster tiles of Rose Paintings by Jacobson.
- $8.00 each tile includes FREE Shipping US.
- For my Canadian friends – shipping only $8.95 per box of 4 coasters
- The perfect gift for teachers, manicurists, hair stylists, friends, family and more!
- Give one or two with a small easel for a very unique and affordable gift…useable art.
CERAMIC TILE COASTERS
Size: 4.25 inch x 4.25 inch
- Glossy Ceramic Tile Coaster
- Bottom Surface: 3.75 inch x 3.75 inch cork back to protect counter tops and tables.
- Display Decorative Tiles as Tile Art on an Easel
- Use as a Table Coaster or Drink Coaster
How To Order & Apply Discount Code
- Step 1 – Buy in groups of 4 ( No Limit – just order 4 – 8 – 12 -16 …you get the idea GROUPS OF 4)
- Step 2 – First… Add to Cart – all items and quantities you want to purchase
- Step 3 – Then…Enter DISCOUNT CODE from email letter. (After you’ve added all items to cart- then add the code – it will calculate the $5.00 price)
- Step 4 – If you have any problems contact me, I’ll help you with it. (use the Question Form in sidebar )
- Step 5 – You’ve got it…this thank you gift comes with a very big hug and best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.
Holiday Gift Coupon expires at midnight 12/6/2010
WANT TO BECOME A FRIEND?
Are you planning a visit to the Palm Springs area? Meet me at the College of the Desert Street Fair. I’m in booth #75, every Saturday and Sunday, October – May. Or call ahead for an appointment to have a personal tour of my studio and gallery in Palm Springs. 760.831.1190. I love spending time with people who are interested in art, painting and meeting the artist. Recent visitors from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Vancouver BC have all enjoyed their art studio visits. If your vacation brings you to Palm Desert Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, Banning, Yucca Valley, East Hemet, Coachella, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Twentynine Palms, or any other close by city, then definitely drop by when you are in the area.