Do I have to Install your Tile Murals?
JACKIE’S VIDEO RESPONSE
Questions About Tile Murals?
You call them tile murals.
Do I have to have them installed on my wall like tile in my bathroom?
My answer to Questions About Art!
- The tile murals start with you selecting an image of one of my paintings!
- Then that painting is sized to fit your specific wall area.
- I work in standard picture sizes, like 12×18, 20×24, 24×30, 24×24 and 30x 30.
- But the painting can be sized much larger.
- I can make them in any size for the space that you’re wanting to add my artwork.
- The gloss ceramic tile mural/picture is manufactured in our dye sublimation studio by heat press.
- Where is our studio? Right here, in Indio CA. Proudly Made in the USA with my hands and Al’s hands.
CLICK HERE : To watch a Video of the tile making process. It’s really interesting.
Then the tiles are mounted on black painted outdoor wood (making them suitable for indoors out outdoors)
The entire front surface is the painting and only the 3/4 side is visible, and it’s painted black.
The paintings are definitely a show stopper and a great wall decorating idea.
How do You Order a Tile Art Painting?
Now you can have the newest wall decorating idea.
- Pick out your favorite image from either canvas wall art or tile art.
- Measure the area where you want to hang your new tile painting.
- Contact me to get your exact needs on tile.
- Call me at 760.831.1190
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
So there you have it. Our new wall decorating ideas for your home, entrance, patio or office.
What are They Saying?
“They have become the envy of my friends and neighbors at my last party.”
“Oh Jackie, your pictures look absolutely perfect on the wall. I hung them 10 minutes after they arrived. It look that long because they were wrapped so well. They are on a narrow wall in the loft and are the first thing we see as we reach the top of the stairs.”
“Jackie, your pictures look absolutely perfect on the wall. I hung them 10 minutes after they arrived. It look that long because they were wrapped so well. They are on a narrow wall in the loft and are the first thing we see as we reach the top of the stairs. When the room is finished I will sent a picture. Also, can you please put away 2 orange poppy coasters for me. I don’t know if you will have them next year when I return to town.”
Join The Weekly Blog Updates
I post to the blog 3 times a week, with interesting articles…All About Art.
Museums, Galleries, Art Ideas, Artists to Know, and more.
Get all of the week’s articles in one email review.
Are You Visiting Palm Springs Soon?
What should you do on the weekend in the Palm Springs area?
- Shop and have fun at the largest Street Fair in the area?
- 340 Vendors
- Arts – Crafts – and much more
- Free Parking
- Free Admission
Meet me at the College of the Desert Street Fair. I’m in booth #75, every Saturday and Sunday, October – May.