VACATION – “The Artist’s Way“
The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
Discover and Recover your Creative Self. I have done this course four times. Whenever I feel the need to fill the well of my creativity, I take my artist self on a vacation. If not on a vacation, at least on an artist’s date. This year, will be my best vacation year ever. I am not showing my paintings at the weekend COD street fair for four (4) months. That’s what I call a VACATION !
What will “fill the well ” ? Here’s my top 15 Vacation Ideas…
- “Memphis” ( Tony Award – Best Musical) – NYC Theater
- The New York Botanical Gardens – Photography Shoot
- Day in New Jersey – with Blog Buddy Artist
- Mainly Mozart Festival – San Diego CA – Orchestra and Piano
- Beach Day– Carlsbad CA (FREE)
- San Diego Botanical Gardens – Photography Shoot
- Huntington Gardens – Photography Shoot
- Home Depot Garden Dept – Photography Shoot (FREE)
- Bellevue WA Botanical Garden – Photography Shoot
- Fitness Center – 3 Days a Week
- Painting Time (Digital Painting Studio and Wet Painting Studio)- 4 hours day – 4 Days a Week
- Remodel Website – Setup E-store
- Attend Class on Social Media (FREE)
- Attend Class on Google SEO Resources (FREE)
- 2 Day Vacation in Las Vegas NV– kick back fun, eating and slots
As you can see from the photo, I began this vacation in San Diego… More on that in the next post.
I hope your summer vacation ideas are set, but if not, consider one of these and let me know what you’ve been doing. I’d love to hear from you! I’m off to do some painting in the studio. Oh…and then it’s NAP TIME !
Are you planning a visit to Palm Springs on your Vacation?
Does your vacation plan include a visit to the Palm Springs area? I’m at VillageFest in downtown Palm Springs, Thursday evenings 7-10PM. Or call ahead for an appointment to have a personal tour of The Jackie Jacobson studio and gallery in Palm Springs. 760.831.1190. I love spending time with people who are interested in art, painting and meeting the artist. Recent vacation visitors from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Vancouver BC have all enjoyed their art studio visits. If your vacation brings you to Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, Banning, Yucca Valley, East Hemet, Coachella, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Twentynine Palms, or any other close by city, then definitely drop by when you are in the area.