Here are some fun and interesting facts about the Mexican Fan Palm.
- From Hollywood blvd to Sunset Boulevard, the Mexican Fan Palm (Washingtonia robusta) can be seen dotting the skyline.
- Originally from the canyons of Baja, Mexico, the Mexican Fan Palm has been a household symbol for glitz and glamour of Hollywood, California.
- If you want a piece of Hollywood, you have found it with the Mexican Fan Palm.
Read much more about the Mexican Fan Palm here. One of Jacobson’s many palm tree paintings, “Palm Frond” is now printed on ceramic tiles and is part of the new tile art coasters collection.
You can display the tile art coasters on an easel as a fine art painting on tile. Then at a dinner, move the tile art coasters to your table for a colorful floral display. Add the tiles to your kitchen backsplash for a unique display of art and color.
Coasters Size: 4.25″ x 4.25″
IN STOCK – ORDER NOW
Mix and Match with these favorites or view the complete coasters collection.
- Glossy Ceramic Tile Coasters
- Bottom Surface: 3.75 inch x 3.75 inch cork back to protect counter tops and tables or any surface the tile sits on.
- Display Fine Art Coaster on an Easel
- Use as a Table Coaster or Bar Coaster
- Hang as Wall Art
- Kitchen Tile Back-splash – Decorative Tile
Inkjet sublimation is the process used to decorate the ceramic tile coaster, using The Tile Master™ heat press. Epson Inkjet printers and sublimation inks print the transfers used to sublimate the tile coasters with unique artwork by Jackie Jacobson. The one absolute requirement of this process is that the tiles must have a polymer coating on them. When a tile is decorated using the sublimation process the image is transferred into the polymer coating and actually becomes a part of it.
The tile art coasters are manufactured in the Jackie Jacobson Studios in the Palm Springs area. Stop by the studios for a tour of the tile art production.
Join Me in the Studio
Are You Visiting Palm Springs Soon?
What should you do on the weekend in the Palm Springs area?
- Shop and have fun at the largest Street Fair in the area?
- 340 Vendors
- Arts – Crafts – and much more
- Free Parking
- Free Admission
Meet me at the College of the Desert Street Fair. I’m in booth #75, every Saturday and Sunday, October – May.
Personal Studio Tour
Call ahead for an appointment to have your tour of my studio and gallery in Palm Springs. 760.831.1190.
I love spending time with people who are interested in art, painting and meeting the artist.
Recent visitors from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Vancouver BC have all enjoyed their art studio visits. If your vacation brings you to Palm Desert Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, Banning, Yucca Valley, East Hemet, Coachella, San Jacinto, Hemet, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Twentynine Palms, or any other close by city, then definitely drop by when you are in the area.